Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday with Aunt Molly

This weekend, Mason, Sam, and I loaded up to go spend the day with Aunt Molly. We had decided to go to Abilene, where she wanted to take some pictures of the boys. As crazy as it is when we road trip with all our boys, it really is a lot of fun. They drive us crazy, but we love 'em anyway! It's so funny when we go somewhere together with all these boys. We literally stop traffic. Complete strangers stop us to ask if they are all brothers, or if we're starting our own football team and stuff like that. Molly and I just smile our proud momma smiles and go on.
She got some really great picturs of all of our boys. Even with rain starting and stopping the whole time! And the boys were actually all pretty good! We went to the ACU campus to take them. The site was just beautiful. I'm determined to get my whole family together to go back and take family pictures!
(HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON MY JUKEBOX THING ON THE RIGHT WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment