My hubby surprised me this morning with a rose..
Last Thursday, Mike took Mason and Koop to the Ft Worth Zoo and a Rangers game after Mason's appt with his Urologist. (Which went well. All good until next year.)
This was Mason's first Rangers game. Wish I could have seen his face! He has made a habit of watching the Rangers play on TV with Mike. His favorite player is the catcher Saltalamaccia. They came home with huge Texas Rangers Night lights. Way too bright for me, but Mason loves it.
Here's Sam in our pool that we put up. He had a blast while I was filling it up and getting all the wrinkles out. All three boys absolutely love it. Actually all 4 boys...Mike is considering the idea of an in-ground pool someday! :-)


I tried to get some pictures of my boys one morning before church. It didn't work out real well.


And this just cracked me up last night. Before I went to sleep, I went and checked on the boys. Here was Mason. 100 degrees outside, stripped to his underwear, kicked all covers off, but wearing his dang toboggan that his Uncle Cary got him for Christmas. And sound asleep. For some reason it hit me funny. Had to get a pic.

The ceilings in the house are all done. Wasn't too bad as far as cleaning up. I did have to repaint quite a bit though. I painted that Thursday night while Mike and the boys were gone to the game. I gave Sam a paintbrush and he walked along behind me "painting" everything. The house is almost all put back together. I'm finding myself wanting to rearrange everything and get rid of a bunch of stuff. Planning a garage sale I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment