Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy, Busy

I can't even begin to describe how busy it's been lately! Where would I start?
Let's see...Took Mason to an ENT last Wednesday to discuss removing his tonsils, and on Friday they removed his tonsils! Saturday I had a garage sale. Finals are this week in my A&P II and Patho class. I registered for my fall classes, and will already have clinicals at URHC by October. We had a Gilmore family get-together at the water park and then steaks at the house two weeks ago. (We have ALOT of kids in this family!) I am going school clothes shopping this Saturday with Molly and the following Sunday with Christine. I haven't even found the Holliday school supply list yet. Um..what else? Oh, Sam has turned 18 months somewhere in the middle of all this. And he can count. I was getting on to him the other night, (he wasn't listening) so I pointed at him and said in a stern voice "one" he just looked at me and said "two". Kooper fell in the floor laughing while I was just dumb-founded. So, I said "three" to which he replied "four". By now I was laughing and couldn't get onto him. At least he is learning something at daycare! He is really my little handful.
Mason is recovering awesomely. (Is that a word??) We have always known he has a high pain tolerance due to the kidney stones, but he is sailing through this tonsil thing. I stayed home with him today, and he gets to stay with all his grandmothers the rest of the week. He should be good and spoiled by the weekend.
Wish me luck on all my finals and getting through this crazy time! I'll try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment