Monday, July 28, 2008

Milestones

Tooth number two has worked it's way through. It's so funny seeing Sam smile now, with one tooth sticking up real far and the other just now poking through. He's growing so fast!

And my kitchen is DONE!. Yes, I said done. Woo-hoo! And it's beautiful. I finished all the paint trim that had to be done and polished the granite, got everything back on the counters, and just stood and looked at my kitchen for what seemed like hours on Saturday. Then I went and ruined it by frying chicken and squash last night for Mike! What's the point of having it if you can't use it, right?

A lot has been going on lately. Too much to try to write about. But I'm learning to just enjoy each day as it comes and don't take anything for granted. And I'm grateful for my family. Without family we have nothing. And I'm convinced that if we keep praying for my Mason he'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment