Monday we had Sam's six month checkup. Can you believe it? Already? Times sure flies. He now weighs 21 pounds and is 27 something inches long. He's huge.
He's starting to get his own little personality. He's a growler. He likes to come at you growling with his mouth wide open like he's going to eat you up. His nurse thought this was quite hilarious!
He's eating all kinds of baby food now, and (surprise, surprise) there doesn't seem to be anything he won't eat. He's rolling all over the place. And on Friday he finally mastered rolling to tummy and back again. We're working on sitting up, his little buddha belly seems to be in the way. He's learned to scoot already, and wants to walk. I think he's going to skip crawling and go straight to running!
He sleeps pretty much all night, every night. And he loves to watch his big brothers. He wants to run with them so bad he can't stand it! He'll lay there and watch them and his little legs will start going ninety miles an hour!
And I do mean little legs! Both of my sons were blessed with their grandad's body type! Love you dad! Long upper body and no legs. Sam is worse than Mason though!! He's wearing 24 month onesies because his body is so long! But not those little fat legs!!
He has a beautiful smile and tons of hair. I can't take him anywhere without people stopping to tell me, "oh! look at all that hair!" And yes, it's starting to get curly. Not quite as jet black as it was, getting a little lighter. Don't think he'll be a blondie like Mason and I. But I think he will get the curls. Oh, and gorgeous eyes, my little man has. So far they've still got some of my green in them. I hope they stay that way!!
And teething. He is teething so bad! Everything goes in the mouth. And the front of him is constantly soaked! Unfortunately his doctor said he's probably another month out from any teeth actually poking through!
Sorry, if I'm boring anybody. I write more here than I do in his baby book, so this way I can look back and see what he was doing at six months. Wish I had done something like this with Mason!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment