The drive to Allen, Texas to the outlet mall there is way worth it! Molly and I loaded up early Saturday morning and headed that way. We were very excited, mainly because we were getting away and doing something we'd been talking about forever, but also hoping for some great deals on name brand clothes. And we weren't dissapointed. We both came home broke, but our kids will be looking great at school! I'd have to say my favorite place was the Ralph Lauren for kids. Great prices, and I stocked up for Mason. Shopping with Molly was a little different this time though. Usually we head into a store and both immediately head for the same little boy stuff. This time, I headed to the little boy section and she was off to the little girl section. She got some really cute stuff for "Fred". I can't wait until she gets here!
I bought Mason a pair of Nike tennis shoes with laces. I was determined that he couldn't start kindegarten without knowing how to tie his shoes. Mike worked with him Sunday night, and he's got it down already! I am so proud of him. (The little things :) )
So, he's all ready to head to kindegarten. But I'm not. I just can't believe my baby is going to kindegarten! I'm starting nursing school the same day and I will probably show up to orientation crying.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
Just concentrate on not paying for him to go to daycare anymore! That might help with the crying! Ha! I know it's hard! Morgan has one more year, but she will actually start Pre-K 3 days a week this year so it will be like real school... she starts next week and I get sad thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteWow he's already got it down!?! Give him a kiss for me and tell him I'm proud of him!
ReplyDelete