What a hectic few days! I just love this time of year. I guess I've got spring fever. I just do not want to be inside at all! Didn't get much done on the house this weekend like I wanted to, but oh well. We had a great weekend. It just went by too fast! Molly and the boys came up on Saturday. It was pretty hot outside so I filled up the kiddy pool with water. Way too cold for me but the boys loved it. They stayed out there for hours in the mud and water. Koy and Mason even got along the whole time! Those two are so much alike that they usually don't play well together. Apparently a water hose, some trucks, and some mud can fix that! Molly and I sat out and sunbathed and laughed at the boys. It was really nice. (I tried to upload some pics but it won't let me. Maybe later.)
Later that evening, Molly kept all the kids while Mike and I took mom and David out to eat at The Pelican. I love that place! I hadn't been there in two years or so and mom and David hadn't ever been. After mom had spent a whole week redoing my kitchen cabinets, she left the money I had paid her to do it and told me Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday. I begged her to let me pay her, she really worked hard and I felt bad for not doing anything for her. So, we finally got them to at least agree to let us take them out to eat. (Still not enough for all she did) It was a nice evening. They have the best scallops! Yum!
Sunday we didn't do much. Mike cooked us breakfast while Molly and I went through some REALLY old pics. I have a huge picture frame that Molly brought me this weekend and I was trying to figure out what pictures I wanted to put in it. That was kinda fun, seeing us all so young and skinny looking!
Then I went with Molly to try to get pics of Kase and Koy. She got pretty irritated with them pretty quick, but I didn't think they were too bad. (Aunts always think their nephews are better than their mom thinks they are!) She really got some cute pics. After they left for Albany, Mason passed out within ten minutes. The weekend with the cousins wore him out. I heard Koy passed out on the bathroom rug that night when he got home! LOL
Before I knew it, it was Sunday night and the weekend was over. Time to get back to work. Ugh.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment