We had Samuel's four month checkup this morning. (He's actually closer to 5 months now.) Anyway, I was curious how much my little chunky monkey weighs. Everyone in the family has been guessing and wondering, since he's so huge. And now it's offical...he's huge. My "baby" weighs 18lbs 5oz. So, he has gained 5 pounds since his 2 month checkup and also 2 1/2 inches! Big ol' boy! He is in the 75 percentile on his height and "off the charts" on his weight! Crazy, huh?
I'm also proud of my other little man. We went to Lake Amon G. Carter yesterday to spend the day on the lake with my mom and David. Mason has always liked water, but lakes have kind of freaked him out. But by the end of the day yesterday, he was swimming with his life jacket all over the place. At one point he climbed out of the lake and hollered, "daddy! look! i'm a fish now!" He starts his first swimming lessons tomorrow, so I think he's going to do just fine.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment