Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


What a nice weekend we had. In lieu of things that had been going on, it was really nice to have no plans and to just "be". We kept Kasey and Koy on Saturday. You'd think having two extra boys at the house would be crazy on our part, lol, but they all do so good together. They played outside all day long in the mud and pool. The one thing all three of them can agree on is that they love trucks and trailors. And there are plenty to go around! The joy of letting them run crazy outside all day is that by 8:00 after food and baths, they are done! Put them to bed with a movie on, and they are gone. Easy! Who said boys were hard? LOL
Sunday was Mother's Day. Mike had already gotten me a camera, that I picked out, hehehe. So he let me sleep in as much as he could with all 4 boys hollering and running through the house. Then he cooked me breakfast. And I got a cute card from the boys. After that we loaded our two boys, Kase, Koy, and Deb the dog into Mike's truck and headed to Olney. (That was interesting!) We spent a couple of hours vising with Dale and Kathy. Was pleasantly surprised to see Ira and Katey there too. After that we headed out to my mom and David's. I had been wanting to shoot some clay pigeons. So we set up and I shot about 3 cases of shells. I was so sore the next day! And my ears were still ringing! (Note to self, need to put earplugs in my gun case.) Then David cooked us all a steak and we headed home. It was a nice relaxing Mother's Day. Can't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment