Mason is driving me crazy this week! He is starting school on Monday and I guess he's nervous or scared or something. But at any rate, he's been very out of sorts this week. Even daycare and his swim teacher have noticed! I'm feeling like a bad mom anyway for moving him from his comfort zone to a school, and on top of that I've been yelling at him all week. Two nights ago, after supper, I noticed that he'd went to his room and had gotten very quiet. I went to check on him and found him scrambling to clean up 250 paint ball bullets out of his bedroom floor. You should have seen this look on his face when I caught him! He knew he was in deep. It was all I could do not to laugh but at the same time we are very strict about guns and bullets so I knew I had to get on to him. Anybody ever try to clean up all those little slick balls running all over a bedroom floor? It's fun. He had used his desk chair to climb up to Kooper's tall dresser and gotten the bullets down. As I said, we are very strict about guns and all that goes along with it, so he got a spanking from his daddy then I helped him clean them up. Then yesterday morning when I was trying to get him out of bed, I found the paint ball gun in his bed! Of course he told me he "couldn't remember how it got there.". So I had to spank him for playing with guns! And trust me spanking him is literally as hard on me as it is him. He fights like a little lion. I have to sit on him to spank him. The thing is he normally doesn't get into stuff like that. So I guess he's just getting nervous about the change next week and is acting out to express himself. So, like I said, I'm feeling like a bad mom.
Nope, it's something in the air, because I just got back from having a little "talk" with Koy at daycare!!!
ReplyDelete