After what seemed like a busy weekend, I had a really busy Monday morning! I got all three boys to three different NEW places by 8 am this morning. I'm so proud of myself! Mason started his first day of preschool/daycare. I haven't gotten any phone calls so far, so hopefully it is going good. Sam started his new daycare at Miss Amber's. Not too worried about that. Hopefully Sam will lose some weight being in a daycare that doesn't stick a bottle in his mouth everytime he whines! And Kooper started summer camp. This year we opted to pay for the bus services, so I just had to drop him off at the meeting place. And after all that I made it to work with minutes to spare. Whew! LOL, now the trick will be to have all of them picked up by 5:30!!
And, since the folks know, I can tell the world...
I'm going to be an Auntie again!! Congrats to Molly who is having another baby! I'm so excited for her. Hope it's a girl, but we're used to boys, so either is great. Love ya Molly!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment