I am married to the most wonderful man on earth. Seriously!
Yesterday was Father's Day. The boys and I had gotten a card for him and they signed their names. That morning, Mike made the boys watch him read it. He read the card out loud, kissed them all, and told us thanks. Then he looked at me and said the sweetest thing. He said, "I wouldn't be a dad without that momma right there. So we all need to be thanking her." And the boys just laughed and "thanked momma." Even on Father's Day, he's thinking about me. He's the most unselfish person I have ever met in my life. My kids are so blessed to have such a wonderful dad. And I am blessed to be married to my best friend who I love with all my heart.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment