Mason is potty trained. However, he's not too good at the wiping part, so we still have to do that for him. This consists of him yelling periodically from the bathroom, "I'm poooooooping! Come wipe my butt!" So, tonight Mike and I were moving furniture around when we heard this call. Mike went to help him and next thing I know I hear Mike laughing hysterically and calling me to the bathroom. I get in there and he tells me that Mason had said he only pooped a little and it looked like a duck. I'm thinking okay, and that's funny why? So, Mike says here, look at it. Of course I do, lean over the toilet, and lo and behold it looked like a duck. I couldn't help but laugh. Boys. At least I'm getting over being grossed out by the things they do!
Mike said that was something for me to blog about.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment