Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Unexpected Day

I am at home with both my boys on this beautiful day! Sam's daycare is closed due to the stomach virus, so I had to stay home with him today. So instead of driving Mason into town to school, I let him stay home too. I was kind of dreading it this morning, thinking of what I needed to be doing at work, and how may days I've missed, but it's turning out to be a nice day. We've already been to Walmart and back. Just had lunch. Sam has already had a good nap. Mason is watching Madagascar 2, for the second time. He's also been outside chasing Jack. I even got some organizing done! I've got this really neat old blue trunk that we got from Mike's grandparent's house, so I've been organzing stuff I want to keep in it.
And Mike is either going to be in for a treat or a nightmare tonight. I'm going to attempt to make my grandma's famous enchiladas for the first time ever. I've got all the ingredients and I'm sure I will be calling my mom several times to make sure I'm doing it right! We'll see!
Well, it's too pretty to be inside, so I think we're going to walk down to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment