Friday, March 6, 2009

31 Years

Yesterday was my birthday, the big 31. So I was laying in bed last night thinking how my life has turned out, how much has changed, and all the things I've learned. I thought I'd share a few of those things...

I don't know half as much as I THOUGHT I knew ten years ago. Yes dad, you were right.

My family is my lifeline.

My husband is the most patient, calm, and loving man I've ever met. I'm very lucky.

Nothing makes you more vulnerable, than having a couple of kids.

I still can't wear a white shirt without getting something on it.

I'm actually a decent cook. Who knew that would happen?

Boys are fascinated with toilets. From playing with the water, to flushing, to looking at what's in it.

My sister in law has become my SISTER and my best friend in the whole world. She keeps me sane.

And, I'm officially a soccer mom. Well, actually, a t-ball mom. I've been thrown into the world of twice weekly practices, selling raffle tickets, working concession stands, and cheering on my little boy. And I love it! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment