Mason woke up this morning pissy as usual. But today I was prepared! I quickly reminded him that today was his first t-ball practice. Well, that worked! He jumped out of bed and was ready to get going. That is, until he found the clothes I had set out for him. The attitude was back. He didn't want to wear his sketchers, he wanted to wear his boots. I told him he couldn't play baseball in boots, he was wearing the sketchers. This brought tears. He wanted to show everybody that he wears boots. So I spent the next five minutes explaining that baseball players don't wear boots when they are playing baseball. I could see the wheels turning in his little blonde head. He wasn't sure it was worth playing baseball if you couldn't do it in your boots. Eventually he got dressed and put the sketchers on. Guess he's gonna give the baseball thing a try...
No comments:
Post a Comment