Yes, we have another sick child. This time it's Mason. He got pretty sick on us Saturday. Just kinda laying around, low fever, not acting right. We went ahead and went on out to Mom and David's for the fish fry thinking he'd perk up a little, which he did. But by 6 pm he was running a very high fever. Several hours later, it still wouldn't come down, so I took him to the ER scared he had a kidney infection. We actually got in pretty quick, and he was admitted to the hospital due to his electrolytes being off. Sunday morning we found out he had type a influenza. Poor kid had the flu shot, but apparently it didn't work this year. He was a sick little boy. We stayed in the hospital until Monday morning. Even though we got to take him home, they said he was still sick and contagious. He can't go back to school until at least Thursday. So, we are at home, where he is running a low grade fever and bouncing off the walls. Definitely feeling better cause he's driving me crazy once again. Trying to keep little Sam away from him, I took him on into daycare. Hope no one else gets sick. We've just had a lot of bad luck lately when it comes to illness!
On a lighter note...Happy 6th Anniversary to my hubby! Hard to believe it's been that long, but at the same time seems like we've been together forever. I think I made his day last night when I told him I hadn't bought him anything so not to worry about getting me anything. He was relieved and kept asking if it was seriously okay, lol. We just bought a hospital stay, I think we can do without presents this year!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment