This morning, while dropping Mason off at school, his teacher asked me if he told me what he did the other day. I look down at Mason and he just kinda grins and goes to sit down at the table. Ms. Bre goes on to tell me her story. She said that all morning she had needed to go the bathroom, but couldn't get away from the class. So, she was trying to wait until nap time to sneak across the hall while the kids were asleep. She said by the time the kids were layed down she was about to die and ran across the hall to the bathroom that they all share. She pulls on the first stall and it's locked. Goes to the 2nd stall, it is also locked. Goes to the 3rd and 4th stalls, and you guessed it, they are all locked. She said she's about to cry wondering what's going on when she remembered that my adorable little boy was the last one in the bathroom. So she runs back to the room where Mason is not napping and asks him what he did in the bathroom. She said he just grinned at her and ran to the bathroom, where he had to crawl underneath each stall to unlock it.
I have to admit, I just laughed! All I could think on the way to work, was how much fun this is going to be for the rest of my life hearing stories like these! I just hope all his teachers are as easy going as Ms. Bre! If not, he's going to be in tons of trouble!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment