Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catching Up

I haven't been a very dedicated blogger lately. Seems like there is something always going on! We had our first t-ball game Saturday. It was hilarious. The kids did great even though they didn't know what they were doing! Mason was running all over the field like a wild man. He even tackled his own pitcher for the ball! They've got a lot to learn, but it's too cute. Mike ended up coming straight from work and got volunteered to help on third base. I was making fun of him for being out there in his work boots and black cowboy hat. Looked a little out of place!! :)





Weekend before last, Molly and the boys came to spend the night. It had been forever since they've been to see us. The house gets crazy when all our boys are together...I love it! Molly is starting to show a little. She's too cute! And hungry!! It's funny hearing her talk about food all the time now, because normally she's not a big eater! I'm trying to convince her to get in front of the camera and get some pictures of herself this time. She's always taking everyone elses. And speaking of, she got some really good pics of Sam while she was here. I don't think we spent more than five minutes taking the pics. It took longer to find the "perfect" brick wall! Sam's pics must have inspired her, because she got into picture taking mood last weekend and got some cute pictures of her boys.



We've also been enjoying the warmer weather and trying to get out more. (Just wish this crazy wind would go away!) For us, that means fishing! One Sunday we loaded up Mason and Sam and headed out to the big tank. We took the pack-and-play, sunscreen, and lots of snacks and drinks. I just knew Sam would be awful, but he was great! He played for hours. We didn't catch a single fish, but had a great day.




This last Sunday we went to church in Olney. Riley had his confirmation. A big day for him, I'm proud of him. Then we had lunch out at Donny and Brenda's house afterwards. We, I mean Mike, had cooked the ham the night before. Our first time to do that. It was good. I guess it would be really hard to mess that up though. Mace and Amanda were in, so we got to visit with them for a while, then headed home to wrap up another weekend.
I'm going to end this one with a random pic of my dad and Sam. Sam has always been kinda shy with my dad. But here lately he's finally warmed up to his grandad. Dad has learned that fruit loops in hand will convince Sam to go with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment