Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poor Sam

Poor Sam is still kind of struggling at his new dacare/preschool. Last week was really bad. Although on Thursday, we found out his ears were still infected, so that may have been why he was having such a hard time. Little guy got a big shot, and two more antibiotics. The pediatrician is now talking about putting tubes in his ears if he doesn't get better. He was sick all the way through Saturday night. On Sunday he finally started acting like himself. So yesterday, I had high hopes that it would be a good day at the new place. Mike picked the boys up while I was getting my hair done, so he got to hear the day's recap. Sam still had a hard time in the afternoon (not getting his usual 2 naps a day) and another little kid bit him! Did not break the skin but left a bruise. I'm thinking, what next?? I guess it could be worse, so I better not jinx him. So, here's to hoping Sam has a better day today!
On another note, I got to see Molly this weekend. She is looking so cute! Can't wait to find out what she's having!! Anyway, I'm on a mission to get her to take some pictures of herself pregnant. And of course she doesn't want to. So if any of you reading this know Molly, help me convince her to get out from behind the camera and in front of it! LOL (She's going to kick my butt for this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment