You know it's going to be a great day when the oatmeal explodes in the microwave. The thing is, I was actually trying to get the boys a hot breakfast this morning. Trying to do something good. And I was even up and ready in time to make it!
Poor Mason saw it explode and said, "I guess that means I'm getting fruit loops now?" I was actually already thinking he's getting fruit loops now, but those sad brown eyes made me feel bad, so we made more oatmeal. Curious to see how the rest of my day goes now! :)
Got some good news yesterday, I was able to register for two of the three classes that I need to start nursing school. I will be able to register for the third class next Friday and I will officialy be back in school by the end of May. I'm getting a little nervous...!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment